Friday, April 13, 2012

Reality shows about wives

I don't know if you noticed but since 2011 there have been tons of this shitty shows about attention whore women, who are married to men more successful and rich men than theya re. There are "Baseball wives", "Basketball wives", "Hip-hop wives", "The real housewives of New York", "The real housewives of New Jersey", there's one of those shows for each state! There's even a "Real housewives Israel".

If you don't know what this is about, I'm gonna tell you what's going on, the show starts and there's this group of wives and someone is talking about another woman, then somehow, she got there and she yells and they fight and blablablam that's all. I don't know why people watch this, what is attractive about a group of women fighting? I don't understand how these women have the nerve to go on TV have no class at all, yelling, pulling each other hairs and simply being a bitch. Then they sit there yelling like crazy at their husbands for no good reason, like, don't you realize you are irrelevant without him? They're always saying stuff like "I'm an independent", "I want to make a name for myself", let me see... NO, you are just a wife, look at the names of these stupid ass shows, people know you because you are a WIFE, so calm the fuck down. There's one of these bitches that runaway with Journey's guitarplayer... now she's Neal Schon's WIFE, see?

There's no need of having 20 different shows with 20 different group of wives fighting, I mean, really? I remember when TV had good shows, now it's full of crap like this and Jersery Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment