Friday, April 20, 2012

I saw Paul McCartney last night and...

It was fucking awesome, so, so good, I'm still in shock, I can't believe what I saw, it's lifechanging. You know, this guy comes, he's almost 70, plays 38 songs and puts out a show better than everyone younger outthere, he sings great, plays the piano, guitar, bass guitar and everyother chord instrument you can name but then comes these stupid hoes and say Nicki Minaj is the best musician, that autotuned shit... People piss me off, someone asked on twitter "Do you think Paul McCartney is gonna sold out?" and this idiot said "I don't think so, just old people is going, I guess" so clueless! Can you tell? I don't understand how the music has degenerated so much, I always say this but I think something went wrong in the evolution process and we started to go backwards... I'm still waiting for Stephen Hawking to write about that.

Anyway, going back to the concert, I don't have anything bad to say about it, it was flawless if you ask me, he played every song I was waiting to hear and he even played "Hope of Deliverance" for the first time in 19 years! The only thing I can complain about is the woman behind me, heck, we are 2600 meters high (that is 8000 ft) and this woman said the whole time "He's so tired!" with her annoying voice, she said that since the 2nd song to the fucking 38! and I have no fucking idea what she was talking about because Paul was doing allright IMHO, I wanted to tell her to STFU but I didn't want to be mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment