Thursday, April 12, 2012

Axl Rose & the Hall of Fame

Yesterday Axl Rose announced he won't be attending the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame ceremony and he declined to be inducted. All this thing is wrong since the beginning, they shouldn't be inducted in the first place, at least not now, maybe in a few years, Guns n' Roses is getting inducted to the Hall of Fame because of ONE album + Novemeber Rain, not saying the other albums suck but this is what it is, on the other hand Beastie Boys is getting inducted too, so I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Now, let's start my real rant, Axl Rose is an ungrateful asshole. Some HoF haters may say "He gave the finger to the hall" "That's rock n' roll" and all that crap but get real, he's not doing this because he hates the hall, he's a selfish idiot and he gave the finger to the fans. I didn't *really* think they were gonna perform together but it'd be nice to see them together one more time, yes, I realized it'd be kinda awkward but the fans deserve it.

- "misguided attempts to distract from our efforts with our current lineup of myself"

What a joke! how does he even fucking DARE to call his current band Guns n' Roses? oh, here come the Axl's fanboys "They are a great band blablabla", well, I don't care, I know they're good musicians but they're not Guns n' Roses.

I'm really hoping to see a Steven Adler's response letter and btw, the Hall of Fame basically said "We don't care, you are getting inducted anyway", so all he did with that letter was prove that he's a mental motherfucker.

1 comment: