Friday, April 13, 2012

Jersey Shore

There's a lot of crap in TV but there's nothing that annoys the hell out of me more than Jersey Shore, this 'reality' makes me feel like I could catch an STD through the TV, oh and stupidity too. These people are a bunch of crackheads and whores that are being paid for party and being stupid, I can't belive people actually think that shit is funny, go watch The Big Bang Theory or something.

Ok, some people find it funny and then there're the Jersey Shore fanboys, the other day I said Snooki was a slut and someone was upset and told me to 'Respect the poor girl, she isn't', uhm, sorry, she is, the whole world knows it. Snooki is the most scandalous person in that show, this woman... I don't even know what to say about Snooki, as if  t wasn't enough, she's also the most stupid in that show and man, that says a lot. BTW, I almost forgot it, she's pregnant and her baby is expected to be born on December 23... the Mayans knew.

The cast get $100.000 per episode, that is SO insulting to REAL tv celebrities and people in that general that actually work, these alcoholics are getting rich because they're stupid. I hope this shit gets cancelled but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon because people actually watch it and it has one of the highest ratings on TV, which is very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment